We respect and care about the privacy of your private life.
Therefore, we would like to inform you about your rights regarding the use and protection of your personal data within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law (Law) numbered 6698 in order to protect your fundamental rights and freedoms.
Scope of the General Law
Our company is referred to as “Data Supervisor” in the Law. Under the Law, “Data Processing”; It refers to all kinds of operations performed on the data, such as obtaining, recording, storing, updating, classifying, sharing or transferring personal data to third parties permitted by legislation, in whole or in part, automatically or by non-automatic means provided that it is part of any data recording system. does.
Legal Reasons for Processing Personal Data
Within the scope of the relationship we will establish due to the products and services you will receive from our company; We process your personal data for legal reasons in Article 5 of the Law:
- It is clearly stipulated in the laws regulated in Article 5/2 (a),
- It is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the contract you have signed with our company regulated in article 5/2 (c) or the fulfillment of this contract.
- It is mandatory for our company to fulfill its legal obligation regulated in Article 5/2 (ç),
- Data processing is mandatory for the creation, use or protection of a right regulated in Article 5/2 (e)
- If data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of our company, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms regulated in article 5/2 (f),
- For your special personal data; Having your express consent according to Article 6/2 of the Law.
Why and Why Do We Use Your Personal Data? Purposes of Processing Personal Data *
- To record your identity, address and other necessary information in order to identify your information in your transactions,
- To transmit important information that we need to share with you over your contact information,
- To record camera images in our buildings due to workplace security applications,
- Planning, auditing and implementing our corporate sustainability, corporate management, strategic planning and information security processes,
- To fulfill our administrative and legal obligations and the contracts we have signed with you.
- If necessary, we share your personal data only with persons and organizations permitted by the Law.
What Are Your Rights Under the Law?
By contacting our company whenever you want your personal data;
- It can learn whether it has been processed, the purpose of processing and whether it has been used in accordance with its purpose, and if it has been processed, it can request information on this subject,
- In accordance with the law, you can learn the third parties that your information is shared domestically and abroad,
- If you think your information is incomplete or incorrectly processed, you can request correction,
- You can request the deletion or destruction of your information within the framework of the conditions stipulated in article 7 of the Law,
- You may request that third parties to whom your information is transferred be notified of your requests specified in articles (c) and (d) and perform the same actions,
- You can object to the emergence of a result against you due to the analysis of your information with automated systems, or if you think that it has been recorded or used illegally and you have suffered damage for this reason, you can request the removal of the damage.
If your application for these purposes requires an additional cost, you may be required to pay the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. Your requests in your application will be concluded as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request.
In order to take advantage of your rights under the law, you can send your applications in writing to your registered electronic mail (REM) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or from your e-mail address registered in our Bank’s system and which you have previously notified to our Bank. You can visit the page.
We wish you a nice day.
* Our company will update this information when there is any change in the personal data inventory study.